Sturgeon to consider plans for phased return to Scottish schools
- Nicola Sturgeon is to announce whether some pupils will start to return to Scottish classrooms from next week in a statement at Holyrood.
- This could include children aged four to seven and secondary pupils required to carry out practical assignments.
- The First Minister has said she was “very keen” to begin the phased return of younger pupils to schools.
- However, she warned this would not mark the start of a broader easing of the Covid-19 restrictions
- For the full story, select here