Oldham man jailed after grooming and exploiting teenage school child
- A man who groomed and sexually exploited a young schoolgirl has been jailed.
- The offender, aged 23, from Oldham, first began talking to his young victim online in March 2020, Manchester Crown Court heard.
- The conversations were sexual in nature from the very beginning, police learnt after seizing the offender’s phone.
- The offender arranged to meet the child on multiple occasions, during which time he engaged in sexual activity.
- On Tuesday (May 4), he was sentenced to 28-months imprisonment and given a Sexual Harm Prevention Order
- For the full story, select here.