Isle of Man to extend COVID-19 vaccines to over 12s
- Following advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, Isle of Man has been brought in line with decisions for the rest of the UK (more information here).
- Some children in the lsle of Man will be offered a coronavirus vaccine if they live with someone who is immunocompromised and those with underlying health conditions.
- This is in addition to clinically vulnerable 16 and 17-year-olds who are already eligible.
- Click here for our helpful short animation and activity explaining coronavirus to children.
- Read the full story here.